(RVOE) as set forth by Ministerial Agreement No. 15018, published in the Official Journal of the Federation on November 29, 1976.
In Mechatronics Engineering you'll learn to design, build and innovate products and processes that integrate mechanical, electronic, control and software components in areas such as robotics, medical devices, auto parts, aerospace engineering, production lines, automatic systems, among others. You'll acquire skills for identifying, analyzing and solving problems that call for the creation and coordination of multidisciplinary teams.
By studying at ITESO.
You'll work in labs with state-of-the-art mechatronics equipment, and starting in the first semester you'll take an active part in projects in the field. You'll join a highly specialized academic community and a degree program that encourages creativity and ingenuity. You'll form part of multidisciplinary work teams that are passionate about robotics and automation.
This program is for you if you're interested robotics, automation and artificial intelligence.
After you graduate from Mechatronics Engineering you will be capable of:
- Automating production systems and processes in the following sectors: manufacturing, the automotive and aerospace industries, petrochemical production, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Working in industry in the areas of research, maintenance, and interdisciplinary project consulting.
- Developing and applying emerging technologies (3-D printing, self-driving vehicles, robotic manipulators and exoskeletons).
- Offering specialized consulting services.
- Starting up your own business with the support of ITESO's Technology Park.
- Specializing by undertaking graduate studies anywhere in the world and joining the academic and scientific community.
Projects of Professional Application
The Projects of Professional Application are projects of entail with the society, proposed by the ITESO and chords to the study plan of your academic program, across which you collaborate with other students and can apply your knowledge or competitions partner - professional in a actual scene with external addressees to the university, already be communities or institutions, to raise solutions that improve the quality of life of others and reaffirm the social commitment of your profession.