(RVOE) as set forth by Ministerial Agreement No. 15018, published in the Official Journal of the Federation on November 29, 1976.
In Electronic Engineering you learn how to design and integrate cutting-edge electronic solutions and systems to address problems in different areas, such as embedded systems, vehicular electronics, biomedical engineering, telecommunications, aeronautics, control and automation. You apply and develop modern electronic systems based on electronic technologies and the use of renewable energies to improve decision-making, reduce costs, and enhance business productivity. You acquire a level of awareness and commitment regarding today's reality so that you can promote a more humane, fair and sustainable world.
If you're interested in science and technology, putting together and taking apart electronic devices, math, videogames and communications, this program is for you.
ALIGNED WITH ITESO
• Graduates practice their profession guided by ethics, humanism and social responsibility.
• Graduates will be capable of starting up and incubating new technology-based businesses that promote the socioeconomic development of the region.
ALIGNED WITH DESI
• Graduates will be capable of taking part in research and development projects and/or of adapting information technologies.
• Graduates will be capable of updating their knowledge by taking certification and diploma courses, and studying for a graduate degree.
• Graduates will be capable of planning, leading and coordinating projects by following best practices in accordance with the industry where they work.
ALIGNED WITH PROGRAM
• Graduates will be capable of planning, analyzing, evaluating, designing, improving, optimizing and administering electronic systems.
• Graduates will assume leadership or coordination roles on electronic system development teams.
After graduating from Service Enterprise Engineering you'll be ready to undertake a career in the following fields: 1) Areas of Innovation using practices such as Design Thinking. 2) Digitization of business processes, using tools such as the development of virtual robots for process automation (RPA). 3) Analysis, design and implementation of business processes. 4) Digital transformation and incorporation of technologies into the business. 5) Direction and management of projects. 6) Entrepreneurship. 7) Consulting.
1. Identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying the basic principles of basic science, engineering and other relevant fields.
2. Apply engineering design to come up with solutions that meet specific requirements in the context of the program's discipline and have social relevance (public health, safety, well-being, and global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors).
3. Communicate effectively with different audiences both orally and in writing.
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make well-grounded judgments based on legal and ethical principles.
5. Work effectively on teams, showing leadership, collaborative and inclusive work, following proper work/project methodology, and assuming and fulfilling the role of leader or assigned member.
6. Develop and carry out proper experimentation; analyze and interpret data and use engineering judgment to reach conclusions.
7. Acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using proper learning strategies.
Professional Application Projects (PAP)
The Projects of Professional Application are projects of entail with the society, proposed by the ITESO and chords to the study plan of your academic program, across which you collaborate with other students and can apply your knowledge or competitions partner - professional in a actual scene with external addressees to the university, already be communities or institutions, to raise solutions that improve the quality of life of others and reaffirm.